Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Path Less Taken


sold

Last weekend my family and I went on a little "adventure," trying to find access to a particular creek up in the mountains that a friend had told me about. We eventually saw the creek, but couldn't find an easy way to it, as weird as that might sound, but we did have lots of fun along the way! I took tons of pictures (because while my family is great, they are not patient enough to wait while I paint outside). When we got home my son asked to see them. When he saw the reference for this one he said, "Wow, great light!" So I painted it. And I love how it turned out.

Here's another peek inside my book. This one is the beginning of chapter 5, about color mixing. -->

And speaking of, tomorrow I'll be interviewed about the making of (my book) on Artists Helping Artists! Give it a listen live, at 9am PST, or listen to the recording later. I'll try not to make a fool of myself. : )

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I like this paint quite a lot, I don't know why, but I like it anyway.