Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Cow Power


sold

Every year, for the past 5 years, at about this time, I announce a new book/collection of 100 small paintings from that year. But this time I'll be a little late. And it's not for lack of trying! For the last 3 years I've been using a company called Magcloud to print my books, but recently they were bought by Blurb, which is the company I switched FROM in the first place, because I became unhappy with them. I decided to give Magcloud the benefit of the doubt but unfortunately the new book was not up to par! So I pulled all the rest of my books from their site, and am exploring other options. It's not final yet, but I am working with a local company that assures me they can do what I want. So, with any luck, I'll be announcing the next book (#6!) sometime in January. AND, I plan to list it and all my other books/collections on Amazon. I'll let you know when it happens.

No comments: